In line with government advice, we have worked closely with the venue, Imparando in the city of London, to ensure the following measures have been put in place:
- 2 meter distancing between desks. Each participant has their own desk and workstation.
- Gloves, masks, disinfectant sprays and wipes will be made available in each classroom.
- All classrooms have independently controlled air conditioning (AC) systems with fresh air room pumps called VAMs. These VAMs pump external fresh air through a particle filter into each room and exhaust stale air out of the building.
- All of Imparando's AC systems are subject to a complete service and rigorous cleaning process every six months. A deep clean of all AC systems was undertaken on 10 June 2020; all filters within all units have been treated to maximise filtration and ensure maximum purification of air. All VAM heat recovery units are on full by-pass, ensuring that 100% fresh air is being drawn into the facility, with 100% extract air being expelled out of the building, avoiding the use of the heat recovery modules.
- Lunch served as a packed lunch at your desk, to avoid communal lunch rooms. Coffee and teas are available from the refreshment area, which has 'one way traffic' systems in place.15 hand sanitation points around the Imparando venue, with “automatic” alcohol based gel dispensers, with posters detailing the correct sanitisation etiquette/behaviour required by all, throughout the facility.
- While always fastidious about cleaning at the Facility, this has been elevated to the next level. Deep-cleaning of all rooms, furniture, and all public areas is regularly undertaken... using alcohol, or alcohol based, cleaning materials.
- Brand new pens provided to each delegate.
- Imparando staff are fully equipped with protective materials (masks/goggles/overalls/) to be worn as necessary. Disposable gloves are already in regular use.
- Delegates actively encouraged to speak up should they feel unwell. An "isolation room" has been identified for the most extreme of circumstances, and all staff have been given instruction on what to do should someone fall ill, or show any symptoms of the virus.