21 July 2020
Response to Covid: our 2020 Classroom Courses
In line with government advice, we have worked closely with the venue of our 2020 classroom courses, Imparando in the city of London, to ensure the following measures have been put in place:
- 2 meter distancing between desks. Each participant has their own desk and workstation.
- Gloves, masks, disinfectant sprays and wipes will be made available in each classroom.
- Lunch served as a packed lunch at your desk, to avoid communal lunch rooms. Coffee and teas are available from the refreshment area, which has 'one way traffic' systems in place. 15 hand sanitation points around the Imparando venue, with “automatic” alcohol based gel dispensers, with posters detailing the correct sanitisation etiquette/behaviour required by all, throughout the facility.
- While always fastidious about cleaning at the Facility, this has been elevated to the next level. Deep-cleaning of all rooms, furniture, and all public areas is regularly undertaken using alcohol, or alcohol based, cleaning materials.
- Brand new pens provided to each delegate.
- Imparando staff are fully equipped with protective materials (masks/goggles/overalls) to be worn as necessary. Disposable gloves are already in regular use.
- Delegates actively encouraged to speak up should they feel unwell. An "isolation room" has been identified for the most extreme of circumstances, and all staff have been given instruction on what to do should someone fall ill, or show any symptoms of the virus.