Congratulations to our 2018 prize winners!
2018 ICIS Prizes
1st oral prize is €300. This was awarded to Jennifer Golia Pernicka for her abstract entitled 'CT radiomic features predict microsatellite instability in colorectal cancer'.
2nd oral prize is €200. This was awarded to Kate Potter for 'MRI findings following Papillon contact X-ray brachytherapy for rectal cancer'.
3rd oral prize is €100. This was awarded to Christina Pfannenberg for 'Generating evidence for clinical benefit of PET/CT: Results of the first oncologic PET/CT registry in Germany'
We deemed two oral presentations to be highly commended, both prizewinners will be able to choose a book of their choice from the CRC Press website:
- Chan Ng - Renal Events Following Intravenous Iodinated Contrast Media Administration among Inpatients Admitted with Cancer
- Jessica Goya Outi from France - Can MRI radiomics predict the type of histone H3 mutations in diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma?
1st poster prize is €200. This was awarded to Silvina De Luca for Advanced Non-small cell Lung cancer CT characteristics in molecular medicine: correlation with ALK and EGFR molecular phenotype
2nd poster prize is €150. This was awarded to Erika Pace for Typical and atypical presentations of paediatric solid tumours
3rd poster prize is €100. This was awarded to Lindsey Storer for Pancreatic neuroendocrine tumours: a case-based imaging review with clinicopathologic correlation
We deemed four posters to be highly commended, both prizewinners will be able to choose a book of their choice from the CRC Press website:
- Binoy Choudhury - Uses of various techniques to minimize the risk of pneumothorax in Image guided thoracic biopsies
- Asha Omar – Somatostatin Imaging: What we know to date and where we are headed
- Milagros Di Cecco - RECIST and iRECIST criteria: our daily practical experience
- Robert Bard - 3D doppler mapping of cutaneous and subcutaneous lymphoma
Please see our Facebook page for photos of the prizewinner ceremony.Tweet